Great news for Samsung Series 7 Slate owners – we have sourced the charging tips to make your Series 7 Slate compatible with our Targus Universal Car Charger.
The Samsung Series 7 Slate use much the same power setup as many of our other Tablet PCs – It requires a 19 volt input. However finding a charger with a charging tip to suit has been a challenge due to the slimline design of the S7S.
Thanks to Targus we have the correct tip and now you can use the Targus Car Charger to charge you Series 7 Slate.
Best of all, the Targus charger also has a 2.1W high capacity USB charging port that will allow you to charge both your Tablet PC and your phone from the one 12V power socket!
The Targus Car Charger will also suit the following Tablet PC models:
- Motion Computing J3500 – Use Tip P
- Motion Computing F5v – Use Tip P
- Motion Computing CL900 – Use Tip P
- Motion Computing – other models including LE series – Use Tip P
- Fujitsu Lifebook T901 – Use Tip P
- Fujitsu Lifebook T731 – Use Tip P
- Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 – Use Tip P
- Fujitsu Lifebook TH550 – Use Tip P
- Fujitsu Lifebook & Stylistic – All T & ST series models – Use Tip P
- Samsung Series 7 Slate * – Use Tip L
- ASUS EP121 * – Use Tip L
- ASUS EB121 * – Use Tip L
If you require 24V input for Motion Computing Tablet PCs, use the Rugged Car and Truck Charger found here.