Tablet PC service and repair includes a complete inspection of all functions, repair and/or replacement of all parts necessary to ensure your equipment meets factory specifications.
Tablet PC will endeavour to have your equipment returned to you within 7 working days although there may be delays due to parts being unavailable. You will be kept updated throughout this time. Please contact us on 1300 110 101 if you have any questions.
- Please carefully fill out the form below.
- All accessories (including battery & stylus) must be removed before shipping your tablet.
- You are responsible for your data on the drive and Tablet PC recommends that you back it up. If you do not back up your data you may lose all files during the repair process.
- Package the product carefully using ample padding material to prevent damage in transit. We recommend using the original shipping material the tablet came in. If this is not available, please choose a box large enough, (allow approximately 3 inches of space around all surfaces) for protective packaging material to ensure your tablet arrives undamaged. Tablets arriving without protective packaging can be severely damaged during shipment. Tablet PC assumes no responsibility for damage resulting from improper packaging.
- Your equipment will be assessed by a qualified technician.
- If your tablet is in warranty it will be repaired & returned to you as soon as possible.
- If your equipment is out of warranty or if the fault is not covered under warranty, you will be emailed a quote for the repair. If you do not proceed with the quote, you will be charged a $180 including GST service fee & the unit will be returned to you without repair.
- Please note that under no circumstances shall Tablet PC be responsible for damage to, loss of, or disclosure of any programs, data, or removable storage media. Tablet PC is not responsible for the restoration or reinstallation on any programs or data other than software installed by Xplore when the product was manufactured.
- NOTE: Re-Image Permission – To restore your system to its original specifications, it may be necessary to reinstall the original software. This process reformats your hard drive and removes all current programs and data. To avoid repair delays, please authorize Tablet PC to re-image your tablet. If you answer no, we will return the tablet un-repaired if it requires re-imaging.
- Tablet PC will book a DHL courier pickup and send you an email with a waybill consignment label to print & securely attach to your parcel/box.
Submit a repair request
Please Note: If no fault is found on your product, you will be charged a $180 (including GST) test & handling fee.