Thanks for submitting your repair request.
Usually requests will be picked up the day following your submission.
We will send you a consignment label & notify you of the DHL booking information as soon as possible.
Please take note of the following instructions:
- All accessories must be removed before shipping your tablet.
- You are responsible for your data on the drive and Tablet PC recommends that you back it up.
- Package the product carefully using ample padding material to prevent damage in transit. We recommend using the original shipping material the tablet came in. If this is not available, please choose a box large enough, (allow approximately 3 inches of space around all surfaces) for protective packaging material to ensure your tablet arrives undamaged. Tablets arriving without protective packaging can be severely damaged during shipment. Tablet PC assumes no responsibility for damage resulting from improper packaging.We also recommend taking a photograph of your tablet before sending it in so that you have a record in case any damage occurs in transit.
- Your equipment will be assessed by a qualified technician.
- If your tablet is in warranty it will be repaired & returned to you as soon as possible.
- If your equipment is out of warranty or if the fault is not covered under warranty, you will be emailed a quote for the repair. If you do not proceed with the quote, you will be charged a $180 including GST service fee & the unit will be returned to you without repair.
- Please note that under no circumstances shall Tablet PC be responsible for damage to, loss of, or disclosure of any programs, data, or removable storage media. Tablet PC is not responsible for the restoration or reinstallation on any
programs or data other than software installed by Xplore when the product was manufactured.
Please Note: If no fault is found on your product, you will be charged a $180 (including GST) test & handling fee.