Last week Motion released the J3500, an excellent revamp of the Motion J3400. We now have a Motion J3500 product page on our website with some more details for you.
We have been using a combination touch and digitizer on our Fujitsu Tablet PCs for a while now, and the announcement or the Wacom multi-touch capacitive touch screen on the J3500 fills a hole in previous models.
- Point of sale (POS)
- Music recording
- Simple field data collection
Touch adds a level of speed and simplicity for simple tasks like navigating and repetitive data entry (such as Point of Sale).
On the other hand, the active digitizer pen is essential for note taking, fast handwriting recognition and accurate input – tasks such as writing, emailing, drawing, sketching and plan measurement.
In the last 2 years Motion Computing has really run ahead in the Tablet PC field by focusing on the core market for Tablets – field workers. This includes industries like mining, construction, engineering, field sales, healthcare, surveying and inspections.
Local, federal and state government departments are have heavily adopted both of the Motion Computing products for field work. In many cases the are replacing old style bulky and heavy ruggedized solutions with the new sleek Motion products.
- Desktop replacement power – Intel® Core™ i7 and i5 with vPro™
- A super tough package – Both the J3500 and F5v conform to the US Military MIL810G standard and are IP rated. Both sport Corning Gorilla Glass which is five times stronger than any other Tablet PC screen.
- Best outdoor display available – The Motion Hydis AFFS+ display uses smart technology, not just screen brightness to achieve perfect outdoor viewing and perfect 180 degree viewing angles.
- 3 year Australian warranty – When things go wrong, everything on these machines can be fixed or replaced locally
- Tough but not heavy – Both weigh around 1.6kg (with one battery on board)
If you would like to see the Motion J3500 or the Motion F5v, we have demo models available for short term loan or long term hire. Phone us on 03 9999 1601 or contact us via the Motion J3500 page on our website.