Here at TabletPC.com.au we have special interest in the Motion Computing J3500 and F5v, two of the best rugged Tablet PCs currently on the market. Motion Computing have always pushed the boundaries of mobile technology and we are constantly impressed with their well thought out products that improve the lives of mobile workers.
Over the last two years we have seen Motion Computing bring in some major innovations such as:
- Switching to Intel Core 2 Duo and now Intel Core i7 processors ensuring that mobile workers aren’t stuck with second best (i.e. slow!) technology
- Introducing Corning Gorilla Glass eliminating the weakest point of Tablet PCs rugged and non-rugged alike – the screen
- Bringing to market the Hydis AFFS+ display – in our opinion the best indoor outdoor display technology currently available
- Introducing Windows 7 on all of its products at the launch on October 22 2009 enabling the advantages of the Windows 7 platform to reach customers
- Continuing to embrace and improve mobile broadband technology to make working remotely like being in the office.
- Adding touch to the range with the introduction of the Motion Computing J3500 making it the only Intel Core i7 slate Tablet PC with both touch and pen on the market.
Motion Computing continue to define the slate Tablet PC market and we congratulate them on winning the Microsoft 2010 OEM Partner of the Year Award.
Current Motion Computing products:
For information or a demonstration of the Motion Computing range, please call us on 03 9999 1601 or contact us via our website.