You’ve all heard me going on for 20 minutes about why I use the Motion F5v, but what do I know? I’m just a humble Tablet geek!
David Peters from South Australia’s high voltage transmission company Electranet took us out onto a 275,000 Volt substation to show us why they also chose the Motion F5v for their field asset inspection teams.
The following video gives a great insight into why so many of Australia’s utility companies have chosen Motion tablets – especially the F5v – for their high demand field jobs.
In case you missed it, the standout features that led Electranet to choose the Motion F5v were:
- Motion’s BOE Hydis AFFS+ outdoor display with View Anywhere – it’s still unmatched
- Built rugged and ready for onsite use – all over South Australia – from Olympic Dam to Adelaide City
- Hot swap fast charging batteries will let you go 24×7 on just 2 batteries
- Easy to access integrated barcode reader
- Powerful Intel Core i7 processor and standard Windows 7 Professional – allows Electranet to run standard Windows applications.
Tablet PC have helped many of Australia’s largest utility companies – such as Electranet, SP Ausnet, Jemena, Egron Energy, Melbourne Water and many more – to successfully deploy Tablet PCs for their field users.
If you’re still using pen and paper to collect data in the field, you’re falling behind! Contact us to find out how organisations like Electranet are reaping the benefits of Windows 7 Tablet PCs.