With the huge selection of mobile computing devices available, one of the most often-asked questions we get is:
Which device is best for our workforce?
Please attend our 2 ½ hour seminar to understand that there IS a way of answering that question.
“Walking & Working,” Workflow and Windows 8: Understanding how workflow impacts device selection.
Over two hours, you will gain an understanding of workflow, workflow mapping, ‘Content Creators’ and ‘Content Consumers.’ In addition, we will showcase a few of the ways organisations are deploying a variety of devices, software and technology to do more with less.
Please RSVP as soon as possible as we have limited placeson September 3rd. Details below:
What: “Walking & Working,” Workflow and Windows 8 Seminar
When: 03 September, 2013
Where: Microsoft – Level 5, 4 Freshwater Place, South Melbourne
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Welcome & “Walking & Working” Introduction, by Jeremy Trojcak
– Profiling the 4 Main Workflow Groups
– Quick demonstration of a Windows 8 Tablet PC in action – using an “Asset Inspection” typical workflow
– What is a “rugged device” and how does it affect TCO?
Tablet PCs & Windows 8, by Brett Gilbertson, Microsoft MVP Tablet & Touch
– Understanding How They Work Together
– Lessons from the Trench: Deploying Tablet PC Solutions
“Walking & Working: Mapping the Workflow of Your Workers, by Jeremy Trojcak
– ‘A Day in the Life’ Exercise
– Mapping Workflow Overview and Illustrated Example
– Lessons from the Trench: Subtle Device changes = Huge Workflow Impacts
Real-world Scenarios: Case Study Presentations and Use-Case Examples, by Birchman Group and Geoplex.
‘Hands-On’ with a variety of Windows 8 Devices – including “rugged” Tablets
Let me know if you can make it by emailing me back.
We have a limited number of places in this seminar, but if you feel that this event is relevant to one of your colleagues we would be happy to reserve them a place.
Email to confirm your place: email@example.com