The upcoming HP Tm2 Tablet replaces the long running Tx series, and it is certainly a massive improvement.
There are several major improvements for the TouchSmart Tm2:
- Wacom digitiser pen – better pen experience in general
- Capacitive multi-touch screen
- Intel Core 2 Duo Ultra Low Voltage – Cooler, quieter, better battery life
- Sleek new design – no optical drive cuts down size and weight
- Much better build quality – in line with the HP Envy series
- Dedicated ATI graphics – one of the only Tablets with this feature.
The Tm2 is still sports a glossy screen and is very much aimed at the consumer, but the move to Intel processors and Wacom Digitizers brings the Tm2 closer to the business market.
MobileTechReview.com HP Tm2 Video Reviews – 3 Parts
We’ll let you know as soon as it becomes available.