The Fujitsu Q550 62Gb model is finally coming into stock here in Australia, so we’ve got our video review ready just in time!
Like the extremely popular Motion CL900 the Q550 is based on Intel’s new Atom “Oaktrail” processor which consumes a tiny amount of power to deliver all day computing. It’s thin, lightweight and flexible. Best of all it runs all of your standard Windows 7 Professional applications without compromise!
Key things to note about the new Q550 are:
- Removable battery with up to 8 hours run time and several days of standby
- Integrated Fingerprint Reader and Smart Card Reader
- Ultra light weight from 730 grams
- IPS Display with 180 degree viewing
- 3 year Australian warranty.
Check out out video review part 1 below: